Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White (knee) did not practice Friday, neither did safety William Moore (hamstring). Both players have missed practice all week and are listed as questionable for Sunday against the New York Giants.
Head coach Mike Smith announced Thursday that White would likely not do much until Sunday morning when he’d test his knee on the field prior to the game.
Wide receiver Harry Douglas (ribs) and defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux (ribs) were both limited in Friday’s session and listed as questionable.
The Falcons did receiver good injury news Friday when cornerback Asante Samuel (shoulder) was upgraded from limited to full participation.
Samuel, left tackle Sam Baker (hand) and left guard Justin Blalock (elbow) all participated in full on Friday and were listed as probable.
Here’s the Giants’ injury report:
- CB Prince Amukamara – Hamstring (DNP)
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw – Knee/Foot (DNP)
- S Kenny Phillips – Knee (DNP)
- S Tyler Sash – Hamstring (DNP)
- LB Michael Boley – Back (LP)
- C David Baas – Shoulder (FP)
- TE Travis Beckum – Knee (FP)
- WR Hakeem Nicks – Knee (LP)
- DE Jason Pierre-Paul – Back (FP)